Hello PotCoin Community,
We wanted to give everyone a quick update regarding the Winter/Sprint roadmap we posted back on December 29th. As promised, we will make our best efforts to keep the community aware of what we are doing and working on.
• We have submitted the Potwallet App to the Apple stores but got denied. As per Apple’s policy, No specific reason is given but their agent hinted that PotCoin as a cryptocurrency is not yet accepted on the store. We will continue to work with Apple and their requests hoping they will eventually approve the App.
• The Android App, everything went through fine and we are adding latest patches to it and will push it live soon.
• The new updates and features for PotWallet.com are done and are being tested internally, so far no major issues have been reported, Security is the most important thing for us and we want to make sure users coins are well protected so please be patient and we will release more news once it’s ready.
• We have signed an agreement with a Licensed Producer in Canada to offer PotCoin as a reward system and to accept PotCoin as a form of payment. The LP will release the news in the coming month.
• We have also been approached by some Medical Marijuana Sites in Canada that are looking to offer PotCoin as a reward system, more news will come next month.
2017 is going to be a big year for PotCoin and PotWallet. Many exciting news and developments to come.
Stay tuned fellow PotCoiners !!!