Potcoin Sends Dennis Rodman Back to North Korea

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Media Contact:

[email protected]

Dennis Rodman Heads Back to North Korea

NBA legend Dennis Rodman traveling for his fifth time to the Communist country

This historic trip made possible by PotCoin

NYC, NY- 6/13/17-Hall of Famer and former NBA bad-boy Dennis Rodman is headed back to North Korea on Tuesday, June 12, 2017, thanks to the community-based cryptocurrency for legalized marijuana – PotCoin.

Rodman made his first visit to North Korea in February 2013. Since then, he has previously visited the country 4 times and is known to be a trusted confidant of the Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un.

Dennis Rodman is in the very rare position to be able to claim long-time friendships with both the Supreme Leader of North Korea, as well as with the current President of the United States.

Rodman was a cast member on two seasons of Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice (seasons 8 and 13).

The nature of his visit has yet to be disclosed, but the former NBA star promises to provide details of his trip upon his return to the USA.

“I’m really looking forward to spending time with the wonderful people of North Korea and of course, visiting with the Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un.” “I want to thank the folks at PotCoin” Rodman said, “They realized the importance of this trip and made it all possible for me.”

Rodman’s long-time agent Darren Prince said “Anyone who knows Dennis knows he’s trying to use his relationship to open the line of communication and send a message of peace and understanding”.

For further information on Dennis Rodman’s current trip to North Korea, contact: [email protected]

For more information on how to use or trade PotCoin, please visit www.potcoin.com.

For updates on Dennis Rodman, go to www.dennisrodman.com or follow him on Twitter @dennisrodman.

###

17 replies
  1. Tom Turnbo
    Tom Turnbo says:

Hey big dog, congrats for nba grt career. Grt idea to go to NK. Im an unemployed vn vet, served on 4 nucsubs for service to my country. But about ur trip, heartbroken u didnt take me. I can solve this US/NK standoff & get our humiliated vn vets & fams the respect & relief we earned. Our US gov not doing it or UN. Thats who owe vets. Both hav sherked their duty for over 40 yrs. I think ur grt & thx 4 ur concern. v/r tom turnbo

2. user names suck
    user names suck says:

Awesome! Glad I invested in Potcoin. Trump as US president and Rodman as N. Korea ambassador. lol interesting time we’re living in for sure.

420 peace out!

3. Yann Mack
    Yann Mack says:

Awesome job guys! Keep slowly bringing Potcoin up and I’ll keep using it for my Cannabis related purchases

4. Akwasi Evans
    Akwasi Evans says:

Jules,
    I am interested in promoting and purchasing PotCoins and want more information on how it works and how transactions are conducted. I am the publisher of NOKOA The Observer newspaper which has been advocating for legalization for 30 years. NOKOA is Central Texas’ Political progressive weekly newspaper our website in nokoatheobserver.biz.
    Akwasi

5. Charles Witt
    Charles Witt says:

Potcoin.com If you can find it clear in your heart to send a little pot and coin I will greatly appreciate it! As for sending Dennis Rodman to N . Korea you should have rolled Donald Trump into a basketball tote and sent him along with Dennis. HaHa Haas’s. Oh I can be so funny sometimes. Have a great one peeps.

6. Bob Knuuttila
    Bob Knuuttila says:

Wow! What a message to show the impact of Cannabis Industry. Cannabis reaching, before, unthinkable platforms …keep pushing healthcare, cannabinoids and endocannabinoid system … That side of the equation will win.

7. Justin
    Justin says:

There is a site called indospace.io, dispensaries on leafly and weedmaps can instantly turn their menus into online checkouts accepting cryptocurrency

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!